simple is beautiful
FASHION ADDICT DIARY: Rainy afternoon. Steven Klein photo exhibit. East Hampton.
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, June 5, 2006

Rainy afternoon. Steven Klein photo exhibit. East Hampton.

Art Gallery Dame: (appearing out of nowhere) I can tell you're in faaashion... It's your chain... (meaningful pause) We know the difference between a chain and a CHAIN...
Fashion Addict: (determined not to give out the store location) Thanks.
Art Gallery Dame: Are you familiar with Steven Klein?
Fashion Addict: Yes, I'm a big fan. I love the horses ...
Art Gallery Dame: They ARE works of art. Much better in print...
Fashion Addict: They are ... (reflectively stares at the photographs)

Art Gallery Dame: So, what do you do?
Fashion Addict: Umm... I'd rather not talk about it... (lowers the tone) I'm very superstitious (makes big eyes)
Art Gallery Dame: Ohh I understand. Best of luck to you, my dear.
Fashion Addict: Thanks... (Quick exit)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL