simple is beautiful
FASHION ADDICT DIARY: A Bitter Moment
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 14, 2006

A Bitter Moment

I went shopping this weekend. And what I saw was nothing to write home about. All I got was a couple of grey bubble tanks, a pair of ankle strap flats and a pair of linen drop-crotch knickers (I know, I'm such a rebel). One other thing that made me excited was an embroidered bikini top because it was so excessive. And the street is uninspiring... Everyone's walking around with the same stupid white bag, same crochet dress they got at APC and don't even get me started on those tired old leggings. Yeah, I know, you can get all creative and layer it all with a striped tee. Woo hoo. At this point, shopping at Sephora is more exciting and I'm not even a cosmetics fiend. I knew that this grey, white and taupe season wasn't going to turn into the modern Baroque-Rococo but come on - it's so restrained. How are you all holding up? What item in your wardrobe makes you excited in this minimalist time? Mine is a pair of custom made jeans that decay after the first few wears. I got them a few weeks ago and I literally watch them fall apart. It's pathetic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL