simple is beautiful
FASHION ADDICT DIARY: Mea Culpa
2 ... 2 ...

Saturday, April 1, 2006

Mea Culpa

I have a confession to make. I got a job. This job brings me so close to the upper echelons of the fashion media industry that having this blog puts me in a weird spot. I overhear and oversee so much sensitive information that it makes me dizzy. Unretouched editorial photos, unfiltered gossip... Argh. The things that go through my hands and that could end up on this blog (if I weren't such a good girl) could potentially do damage to some very important people whom I actually happen to admire and respect. I would hate that.
As that botched up hag Janice Dickinson would say "We don't rat out our bitches!"

I could try and be the next Imaginary Socialite ... but those downtown blues clues would pale in comparison ... And while I figure out how to walk this very fine line, I'll give you a little tease ... So, boys and girls, who do you think is going to wink on the next cover of i-D?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL